The Breeding Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Ulfiboi Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 am

Hey all, I saw that MMO-C post you made and it made me interessted on how this would work out. And no better way to learn it then joining it! I'm currently 17years old and I'm from sweden. I speak english fluently and am not shy to use mic etc etc.
I've played WoW since Beta but the earlier days I was such a noob. I did manage too learn the hunter class quite well though during Vanilla and I raided alot and spent ALOT of time, I was in this guild called Amicitia and we managed too clear alot of things top 100 in the world.
My best memory was acctually killing 4 horseman in 40man naxx. Especially since we had been on it for mooonths! But then the frost res gear for saph ended up being worse. In BC I didn't acomplish much. I did continue on my hunter and was in a guild called enigma we cleared BT after nerf I did keep my dps in shape though (top dps in that guild) But it was BM hunter so really, one button. WOTLK I played on my DK I led a guild acctually one of the hardest things I've done. Had loads of fun with it and loads of pains of course. Nothing spectacular server 22 or something. Good times. During CATA, well as of now I am still looking for something to spark me up and really start taking WoW seriously again. And I hope this guild or project can help me do so Smile
I spend alot of time by the computer but I don't only play LoL, I can play alot of WoW if I find something too do and this seems really interesting. I just hope alot of people wanna join in Smile

I can play anything except warlock and druid. Faction doesn't matter and neither does realm just keep it english EU Razz

Ulfiboi

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Welcome Aboard!

Post by Albin Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Welcome or should I say "Välkommen"? Now we are atleast 2 from sweden here, hehe Smile I'm glad you wanted to join us and please "brag" about us for your friends so we can keep growing! Smile

Albin
Admin

https://thebreedingproject.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down