The Breeding Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Stinson Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Hi there. I came across this project while browsing the wow recruitment forums today and i think this is something i would be interested in.

To give you a bit of background my name is Chris, im 24 and living in the UK. I started playing wow back in the closed beta and have been playing on and off ever since. I consider myself a relatively experienced player, i have played most classes and have experienced both the casual and the hardcore side of the game over the last 6 or so years. I stopped playing the game back in January but i am looking to return with a fresh start and this sounds exactly like the type of thing that i would enjoy.

Outside of WoW i have a fiance and son who keep me busy, and of course i enjoy spending time with my friends. Im a massive football fan and i enjoy both watching and playing - currently play in a sunday league - and i enjoy watching most other sports.

In terms of class and spec im pretty much happy to try anything, i couldnt see a thread telling me what classes you already had (apologies if im being an idiot and missed it!) but if you can tell me whats available i will be happy to make a choice.

My only question would be how oftern do you expect us to play/raid? My return to WoW will be to enjoy the game casually rather than play 5-6 nights a week, however i will be on probably for 3 nights a week. If this does not suit your requirements please let me know - i wont be offended!

Well think i have talked enough, if theres anything else you would like to know please let me know.

Cheers
Chris

Stinson

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Albin Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Welcome Chris!
Glad to know you. You might consider yourself an idiot(I don't) when I say that there is a class and specc roster under the generaldiscussion :p
Anyway if you feel to provide, tell your friends, guild, forums and other communities about us!

Btw We won't raid 6nights a week, I promise:)

Albin
Admin

https://thebreedingproject.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelly Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:13 am

We definitely need more "english-native" people who scream the shit out of their lungs to tell us we're talking bullshit (regarding our so called "english" ^^) right now, so: welcome, dude! Smile
Shelly
Shelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down