The Breeding Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application!

2 posters

Go down

Application! Empty Application!

Post by Roitto Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Hello, I'm very bored of the current state of the game and looking for something different to do in-game. This seems like something really fun and I'm interested in this.

I'm a 16 year old guy from Finland who has been playing the game since mid-TBC or something. I joined around season 2. I played a holy paladin and was an officer in a succesfull raiding guild and cleared everything but SWP with my guild in TBC. And yes, I was 12 years old then. Smile
When WOTLK came out I raided a lot less but I did manage to clear the whole T7 content with some meta achievements (the undying the deticated few etc.) but before ulduar came out I quit the game because of it taking almost all my freetime and I felt like I needed to do something else. I came back to the game roughly 14 months ago and been mostly raiding since that on my paladin.

Do not let my age fool you because eventhough I might still be young I have brains, read up on shit like tactics and act mature.

I'm thinking about rolling a hunter but willing to go for any other class if that's what you want.

I guess that's all I have to say for now, gimme a message if you want to know something more.

Roitto

Back to top Go down

Application! Empty Welcome Aboard

Post by Albin Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Hello Roitto and Welcome to our community, feel free to tell your friends about us so we can grow stronger. And I won't let your age fool me.

Albin
Admin

https://thebreedingproject.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down