The Breeding Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Again an little Apply

4 posters

Go down

Again an little Apply Empty Again an little Apply

Post by Daken Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi hoo

my name is Manuel, i´m 25 years old and live in Germany. A friend of mine gave me the like for this Forum an i got hook by the idea to start anew on a Fresh server with a bunch of people i don´t know ^^.

I played WOW since Euro release. I had an Warrior and did mostly PVP. Before TBC came out i took a little break and rerolled a Shadow Priest when i got back. With my Shadow i killed most of the Bosses in TBC but never got to SWP.
I played the beta of LK and took a break again shortly after its Release. I got back just befor the ICC patch and managed to roll an Rogue in a short time and startet Raiding again with some of the people i knew back from TBC. We cleard 11/12 HM.
With Cataclysm i stick to my rouge for a time. After 12/12 down on normal mode i switched to my Deathknight and got 4/13 HM. Firelands came out and my Guild got 2/7 now.
Im a little bored with the content and my Server. Theres nothing but Raiding at the moment and im taking a break right now.

But as i mentiont before the Idea of an Fresh start thrills me. I would love to join your guild and be part of the Project.

Possible Classes:

Holy Pala (never really Healed before but i´d like to learn it ^^)
Tank Dudu
or what ever is needed ^^
Daken
Daken

Back to top Go down

Again an little Apply Empty Re: Again an little Apply

Post by Shelly Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Hey there,

I'm the friend of Daken who gave him the link to this site ;>

My name is Christopher, I'm 24 and also (big surprise here) from Germany.

Yeah well, I read about the project on MMO and also got hooked by the idea of starting on a new server without having the help of twinks of mine.

I started playing WOW in the EU Closed Beta and played a priest since then until Cataclysm where I rerolled on a Restoshaman. I took a break at the end of Vanilla and the start of WOTLK and that's because I'm missing Raids like Naxx and AQ40.
I have several twinks and I'm familiar with the most classes and specs and when not I am willing to learn the concept of a specc in no time.

As Manuel said I'm also kinda bored about Cataclysm at the moment due to only logging in to do the shitty daylies or raid.
I have to say that I would also only give a "little" apply since I can't predict how much time I will have to raid the actual content but I would love to participate in your project, in the leveling process and the fresh start on a new server.

As for the classes:
I would like to play a Disc/Smite-Priest because priest ... I think it's just my class to play.
But well, as long as it is no mage I would also play whatever is needed.
Shelly
Shelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Albin Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Willkommen, both of you!
Sooo.. many germans Razz Feel free to check out our class/specc roster for speccs and classes that is avaiable.
Anyway, If you feel to provide, tell your friends, guild, forums and other communities about us!
Aufwiedersehen!

Albin
Admin

https://thebreedingproject.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanwulf Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:23 am

Can I have some free German language lessons? Razz.

Xanwulf

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelly Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:05 am

If you want to I can tell you some expressions in german if you tell me the english ones Smile
Shelly
Shelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanwulf Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:23 am

Haha that would be cool mate Smile

Xanwulf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down