The Breeding Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Dromme Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:19 pm

I've been trying to get group together and do all the old content at the correct level before without success. Now I find this project and I start to remembering the old days in vanilla again.

Anyway. I'm Richard, 26, from Sweden, experienced player who have played since late beta. I have played all the old raids (including old naxx) and I really miss that content (it's not the same soloing it at 85). Been playing all roles in raids, so class and role doesn't really matter for me.

Currently playing a rogue at Darkspear (EU) named Dromedar in the guild Swedish Alliance where I'm officer. So I don't know how active I can be, but I'll probably take a pause (or something) if needed.

Just a question, isn't it harder with 25-ish man in old 40 man content? Not that I really care, I'd like the challenge. ;)
Dromme
Dromme

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Albin Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Hi Rickard(isn't it that it's pronounced? :p) and Välkommen. About your little question there: "No, it isn't too hard, not with the game changes that have been. A 40man group would be like a walk in the park"

Feel free to tell your friends, guild, forum and other communities about us! Smile

Albin
Admin

https://thebreedingproject.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dromme Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Richard is the real spelling and its more correct to say it in english ;)
Dromme
Dromme

Back to top Go down

Post by Albin Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Yeah, Yeah :p

Albin
Admin

https://thebreedingproject.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content