The Breeding Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

command structure

4 posters

Go down

command structure Empty command structure

Post by Rule Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:18 pm

The idea of this project looks awesome, but the first thing i missed in the whole idea if how you are going about leading and organising the whole guild. Recruitment, loot distribution, general everyday stuff, class support, guildbank management.

I know you want people to choose their own officer through the whole dungeon lvling thing, but this is just still a bit vague.

So i would love to hear your vision on this thing.

Rule

Back to top Go down

command structure Empty Re: command structure

Post by Albin Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Okay, see it like this our guild is a school and we got alot of diffrent classes. In each class there is a classrepresentant choosen by the others. The classrepresentant is going to help the Principal out with diffrent duties. Now we change the school to a guild, the classes to groups, the classrepresentants to officer and the prinicpal to the guildmaster.

I know it's a silly example, but that's how it will work.
loot distrubution and other things like that will be discussed in the coming week.

Albin
Admin

https://thebreedingproject.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rule Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:15 pm

But at the moment it's a one man show?

Oke so people will have te group up in groups of 5, but if you take that to a raid set-up you'll never have the correct number of class roles. What will be done with that? People will have to solo level don't they. Cause oke you'll need 5-6 tanks for 60 content but the rest will only require 2-3 tanks at most, plus you will need a lot more healers then you will get from those groups.

I know this kind of reads like an attack, but these are things i see going wrong in the future, so i would like to see if you have thought about these things. Same goes for the way you structure the rest of guild stuff.

Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulfiboi Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Acctualyl you only need around 3 tanks maybe for (if even that) for 40man content in its current state. And with dual spec a tank druid going healer isn't out of the question either. It's things you can work around and what I see as the biggest "problem" is that lets say we get 30 peps (which is what we should get) and we wanna raid 25content in BC all of a sudden there are to many people online. But that's just good, cause that means all are dedicated Smile

Ulfiboi

Back to top Go down

Post by Albin Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:56 pm

It's not really an "one man show", everyone can tell me their opinion and I'm not just doing anything without telling the other members. About the fact that there are more people that are online than there is spots is not a problem at all I've mentioned before that we'll rotate who joins the raid and not, even if you are an officer or guildmaster you won't always be able to come to the raid. That's why we will have 2 diffrent raidleaders except the guildmaster.

Albin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororosso Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:46 am

in my experience ... the "one man show" is much more effective. Democracy is overrated Very Happy
depends on the "one man" ofc. =P

I used to be in a guild with a very strong leader figure and everything was great... he had 2 officers who had the power as long as he was offline.

Tororosso

Back to top Go down

Post by Albin Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:01 am

I Got The PooooWaaaa!...
HEE-MAN!

Albin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content