The Breeding Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annya's application.

Go down

Annya's application. Empty Annya's application.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Hey guys, im a 20 year old lad from the lovely country of Denmark in northern Europe. I have been playing WOW since vanilla (shortly before TBC came out) and Im always looking to meet new people and try out new things. I was a hardcore raider in both TBC and in Wotlk, getting Europe first on some of the bosses in Trial of the Crusader and being server first on pretty much all bosses in TBC.
While I dont raid just as much anymore (I used to raid every night, but university gets in the way now) I still play pretty much every day and raid 3-4 nights a week. I love the process of creating and evovling new characters, the process of gearing them and bringing them up to speed is definitely what I enjoy most in the game.
With that in mind, I read about this idea on the MMO-Champion forums and I must say it seems like a really fun idea, that I would definitely want to join Smile

One little suggestion, as for the choice of server, you should check out Frostwhisper - EU, I recently rolled there (horde ofc) and I must say its a blooming server with loads of friendly people, but with a raiding scene that would allow newcomers to come and establish themselves.

Well thats all for now Smile Looking forward to seeing how this project evolves.

Annya

Back to top Go down

Annya's application. Empty Re: Annya's application.

Post by Albin Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Welcome Annya, You are our second danish player and I hope you can feel comfortable in our small but 'powerful' guild Smile
And as I've said "I've already thought about frostwhisper" Smile

Albin
Admin

https://thebreedingproject.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down