The Breeding Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm/Faction

5 posters

Go down

Realm/Faction Empty Realm/Faction

Post by plaid Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Hey, I was just wondering what realm and faction we will be playing on? Also, how many members are we going to recruit before we start rolling onto level 15?

plaid

Back to top Go down

Realm/Faction Empty Re: Realm/Faction

Post by Albin Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:57 pm

server/faction not chosen yet, atleast 25 secure members

Albin
Admin

https://thebreedingproject.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanwulf Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:02 pm

The realms I have tried are Stormrage-EU, have a priest there, it was alright for tbc-wotlk,

then I moved to a rp realm because mates were there, that one was Steamwheedle Cartel-EU, which is a good realm but the AH on ally is horrible imo.

I also have just recently transferred my pvp rogue to Argent Dawn-EU because of mates there too, and I have to admit having a high populated realm has its advantages group/auction house wise. So I admit I quite like that realm at the moment and the battlegroup seems alright too.

What type is the guild looking for by the way, PvP, PvE, RP-PVP, RP?

Xanwulf

Back to top Go down

Post by Albin Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:45 pm

I've played on both argent dawn and stormrage, but if you look at the server thread in the general discussion, can you see what server we seek for. All suggestions will be noticed.

Albin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frag971 Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:21 am

Frostmane-EU is fairly balanced, with less horde. I guess rolling on horde side would be nice. Alliance AH, altho good, is oversaturated with AH-players so anyone of you wanting to play the AH on alliance will be hard Smile But alot of things are cheaper. I got my characters there (ally) with all heirlooms so would be awesome Very Happy

Also Kazzak seems nice but i dont think its very balanced, with alot less alliance, but probably the best horde PvE server in the world.

frag971

Back to top Go down

Post by Albin Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:27 am

Thanks for the hints Smile

Albin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororosso Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:52 am

i reside in a realm called outland... only other realm i played in was al'akir as horde

alot of pvp action in outland but it wouldnt matter until 85 as we level via dungeons mainly , but when we hit 85 or whatever max lvl is that time the ganking while you are tryng to do dailys gets really annoyng. oh... and alot of multiboxers on both sides. 5x pyroblast Sad Sad Sad

Tororosso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum