The Breeding Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes i AM special!

Go down

Yes i AM special! Empty Yes i AM special!

Post by ImSpecial Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:16 pm

Hello! My name is Tobias Also known as "ImSpecial" I'm 16 years old and i'm from Denmark!
I read about this on mmo-champion and i thought this would be a great chance for me to get to know more about the warlock class as that is the one and only class i don't know shit about. I'm currently the guildleader of a very casual raiding guild which means i do have time for this awesome looking project! I've only been playing since the end of TBC and my first time being the highest lvl was late WOTLK (Ulduar patch) So here your noob Surprised)!
I also really enjoy doing BGS and i'm a huge fan of achievements! I've for a long time been wanting to create a lvl 60 & 70 twink because i'd really like to experience the old raids everyone's talking about. This will give me the chance to experience them WHILE learning about the warlock without spending loads of time twinking out my char!
Oh also! I have both VT, TS, Mumble & Skype and i'm not afraid of speaking!
Here's an armory link of my main if that's needed http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Abtul/simple

Cheers! -Imspecial

ImSpecial

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum