The Breeding Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by plaid Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Hey, my name's Jon, I'm 22 years of age and I come from England. I began playing WoW at the end of 2005, but due to having a crap PC at the time I only played for a short while (6 months) and didn't achieve much at all. I completely missed TBC and only came back to WoW in WotLK (with a killer PC now that I could afford one ;P), where I raided with my lock in a casual raiding/pvp guild. This lasted until Cata came, where me and everyone I knew ingame totally lost interest and went our separate ways. I only resubbed about a month ago, totally sick of my warlock, and tried rerolling some alts. Started to get bored again, only to see a post on the WoW forums pointing me here. This really looks like it could be the start of something great, and I would love to be a part of it.

Jon out.

plaid

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Welcome Aboard!

Post by Albin Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Welcome to our yet small community Jon! It's fun to see that we are growing relative fast, but if you want us to grow even faster you could tell your friends about us! Smile
And I really hope you will find something interesting in the game together with us Smile

Albin
Admin

https://thebreedingproject.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down